Do you have a women’s fiction book that you just absolutely loved?
An author you think is the bee’s knees?
Tell us all about it and score a goodie inspired by that book!
HOW TO ENTER
Got a book in mind? Here’s how to enter:
STEP ONE: Join Our News from the Nest Email List using the form below.
STEP TWO: Pick a Book and Post about it on Facebook or Instagram. Tell us why you love it. Be sure to tag us on your post with @FictonFlock and the hashtag #ipickedabookgiveaway. Each post earns you an entry.
WANT BONUS ENTRIES? Tag a friend on your post. Tag the author on your post.
1. This giveaway is open to US residents 18 years and older.
2. The giveaway opens on January 13th and will run until January 31st. Winner will be announced on February 1st.
3. Books can be traditionally or independently published. We define women’s fiction as any book with a female protagonist and themes that revolve around home, family, and community. It can be in pretty much any genre.
4. Posts identifying the book you’ve picked must be on public accounts and you must sign up for our newsletter and tag us in your post to be entered.
5. You can make as many posts as you like, but each must feature only one book.
6. You may tag an unlimited number of friends, however, only one friend tag extra entry will be given per post.
7. Winner will be notified via email and must provide a mailing address to receive the prize. No response after seven days constitutes forfeiture of prize and another winner will be selected.